Energy Performance Certificates

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

A commercial EPC (or Non-Domestic Energy Performance Certificate) should be provided to the prospective new owners when marketing or viewings take place and confirmation that it has been provided will be part of the pre-requisites requested by the Solicitors acting for the Purchaser or incoming Tenant. An Energy Performance Certificate is required when a building is constructed, sold, rented out or where modifications in its use have been made.

Our team of surveyors has over 40 years of experience in the surveying profession within the West Midlands.

At West Midlands Surveys we are able to provide you with an Energy Performance Certificate carried out by a fully qualified Energy Assessor.

To see what property surveys are available to give you peace of mind click here.

We are Regulated by
Get In touch

We'd love to hear from you. If you have a general enquiry or query please click below.

Contact Us


if you'd like a a quote please click below.

Get a Quote

In everything we do, we aim for quality in our advice and customer care.

Back to top